Sunday, January 28, 2007

Module 1 Tasks

Module 1 Tasks

Exam Over

Yeah, the Exam is finally over !!! Is so happy that at least can have a break for myself and can start planning my next journey. i guess since the exam, i had been losing a number of weight, everyday slept at 4am and wake up early 10 o'clock...Just finished my breakfast at 11 and have to continue studying again.. It just seems like I am trying to torture my self..hahah.. Student life is really hard, just wish i can complete all my course as soon as possible and can start traveling to different countries...just can't imagine how fun is it ...Aiyah so sad... Anyway i think i will have to go for dinner now and will continue my Part 2 blog again when there is free time. Thanks for visiting my blog , feel free to drop down any message and also thanks to all my friends for supporting on my exam. HeHe.

Module 1

Just finish my Dinner and trying to turn on the TV to get some good program but all channels just seems boring ....Aiyah, nothing can do, just feeling to sleep too but the weather is too hot...Finally decide to have a goal on Module 1 ...Haha... Hopefully, the weather will turn cool after i complete my first Module. Haha. The first question was to try out using telnet and get into Deakin's University Library to find out the Author on Bennahum. The answer was "Managed Care: financial, legal and ethical issues" and an email was sent to me after entering my email address. That’s fun, but its time consuming, i still prefer the normal database system. Fast and easy.

The Second Question was to find the readme file , which was located at the MSC Folder and according to the question the Blank word which was missing was "CAPITALIZATION ". After few click i finally managed to find it ...that's a great achievement. Haha Finally the third Question was to try out the Traceroute from the choose site to curtin.edu.au.There are a total of "16" hops, average time "245" and the IP address was 134.7.134.47 which was tested using "VisualRout". However, when I used CentralOps the answer was abit different. There is a total of "23" hops, average time is "246" and the IP is the same. "Different from the Test Area". Hmm, still can't really figure out what is the problem hopefully can get the answer from the discussion board.

VisualRoute


The results which came from VisualRoute http://visualroute.visualware.com/


Centralops This is another results that came from Centralops http://centralops.net/co/

IP address answer different from Self Test Finally, figure out why the IP adress answer was different from the self test. I was told that one for the reasons might be they change the server all the time which happened the IP changed as well and it is not a relly big issue. Many Thanks to my fellow friends for the help.

No comments: